Rack space is rented for a calendar year: January 1st – December 31st.
- Rental fees help pay for the ongoing maintenance of the racks and are in addition to annual dues, which pay for insurance and other property maintenance costs. The use of the racks is not allowed by commercial entities ( Airbnb, VRBO, etc).
- The fee to rent one space for the year is $20 and can only be paid online.
- Rack spaces can only be rented by Paying EHA Members.
- Please rent only two spaces so that other neighbors can utilize the racks.
- A rack space is rented for a Season: April 1st – October 31st. All canoes and kayaks must be removed from the racks and beach area before the end of October until the next rental season. No rack storage is allowed during the winter.
- Rack spaces are rented “first-come, first-serve.”
- More than one space can be rented.
- EHA assumes no responsibility or liability for damage, theft, or vandalism to canoes, kayaks, or other items left on EHA property or for personal accident or injury of any kind resulting from or related to the use of the canoe/kayak racks.
- Persons using the canoe/kayak racks do so at their own risk.
- Canoe/kayak owners are encouraged to secure their watercraft and to not leave paddles, life vests, cushions, or other personal items unattended.
- Any canoes and kayaks wrongfully placed in a space that has already been rented can be removed by the renter without notice and at the cost to the violator. Bolt cutters may be used.
- Canoes and kayaks must have the owner’s name displayed in a clearly visible location when stored on the racks. For example: permanent marker on duct tape.