The Edgewater Homeowners Association (EHA) is a non-profit, volunteer organization that owns and is responsible for the stewardship of Edgewater “Beach” and “Boat Launch”.
The EHA is organized:
- To encourage active participation in the EHA by all neighborhood residents.
- To manage, maintain, insure, improve and retain ownership of the EHA properties by the EHA.
Those persons owning, leasing or renting property within the Edgewater neighborhood are eligible for membership. Membership is achieved by paying annual dues to the EHA.
Board of Directors
The property, corporation, and affairs of the EHA shall be managed by a seven (7) person Board of Directors elected from among the voting members of the EHA. The Board will consist of a president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and three members-at-large.
2020-2021 Board Members:
- President: Steve Lacerte – Crestwood Drive
- Vice President: George Faucher – Edgewater Road
- Treasurer: Mark Silverman – Edgewater Road
- Secretary: Brian Bigda – Birchwood Drive
- Member at Large: John Riedel – Lakeside Drive
- Member at Large: Jim Plaziak – Birchwood Drive
- Member at Large: Patti Finelli – Crestwood Drive
Read the complete Edgewater Homeowners Association constitution and by-laws.