There are three racks (28 spaces): one canoe and kayak, and two kayak-only.
- The fee to rent one space for the year is $20 and can only be paid online.
- A rack space is rented for a calendar year: January 1st – December 31st.
- Rental fees help pay for the ongoing maintenance of the racks and should be considered in addition to annual dues, which pay for insurance and other property maintenance costs.
- Rack spaces are rented “first-come, first-serve.”
- More than one space can be rented.
- EHA assumes no responsibility or liability for damage, theft, or vandalism to canoes, kayaks or other items left on EHA property or for personal accident or injury of any kind resulting from or related to the use of the canoe / kayak racks.
- Persons using the canoe / kayak racks do so at their own risk.
- Canoe / kayak owners are encouraged to secure their water craft and to not leave paddles, life vests, cushions or other personal items unattended.
- Any canoes and kayaks wrongfully placed in a space that has already been rented, can be removed by the renter without notice and at the cost to the violator. Bolt cutters may be used.
- Canoes and kayaks must have owner’s name displayed in a clearly visible location when stored on the racks.