The Edgewater Boat Launch is maintained by the Edgewater Homeowners Association for all members current with their annual dues to use. The following are the rules and general guidelines for using the boat launch area. Please take note and enjoy.
- Due to shallow water in the boat launch area, launching or retrieving boats other than canoes, kayaks or small boats such as rowboats is discouraged.
- The water is very shallow even at high tide in the launching area.
- Do not leave life vests, paddles or other personal property on the property.
- The EHA is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal property.
- This is a pack in, pack out property.
- Take pictures and make memories, leave only footprints.
- Dog waste is the dog walker’s responsibility to clean up!
- Please put entrance chain up when leaving the property.